I have a ton of pictures in the cameras, both the ixus (Canon Ixus 860IS) and the alpha (Sony Alpha 33 SLT) but have been reluctant to save them to the computer since it's a bit (read A LOT) strained from harboring all the TV-series I had stored on my EeePc. Some are from Mother's Day, others just from different days and times.
The cable-ferry being on the Simskäla-side for lunch break, so we waited
Daddy... you're in my way...
Pup loved to be allowed to run freely on the road, it dead-ended in the dock and where it ends behind the boys, it turned over a little islet and was visible for at least double the length, so no car could come without us seeing it minutes before it arrived.
Hard to get a picture of it, but they have the same kind of trotting-style...
Me on Mothers Day. The dress makes me look humongous, but the fabric is gorgeous and feels marvelous against the skin, really light cotton.
Food. We ate this today, hubs downed them, my mom cooked them. Nom nom
He climbed up there, and sat staring out at the street for about an hour, saying Biiil (caaar) for every car that passed outside this Friday afternoon as the rain was poring down.
funny face
Eating mashed potatoes by oneself... We finally know why his curls grows so much, he feeds them...
Wanna borrow my kitty? (Ki, iss, kah, kii-kah, isse, ish loved pet has many names...)
I'll cuddle him myself then .
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
Mr Handsome himself at his cousin A's 16th birthday
Happy in his padded helmet =)
This last is a song I've fallen in love with. It's patriotic, both to country and to my native tongue Swedish. And I love the music and how the voices work together.
Yay! Love the pup fix!!! Loving the curls, too!!
ReplyDeleteGuuuud vad söt han är!!!!
ReplyDelete