Peek-a-boo was followed by roaring exercises...
Mom, I'm not quite sure that piece goes there...
*translation* I'm just not sure this is done properly, best give it a good whack.
Oh well, it seems like it passed quality control anyway
Added some hooks I bought from work when I just started there, 6½ years ago, figured we needed more hanging posibilities
Perfect =)
Hey mom, it's still fun, even though you stuffed it with clothes so the walls don't sound awesome any more
TADAA! The dark bedside table is going up to the attic when pup's asleep.
Ok...seriously, CAN NOT get over the cuteness!! I love that he rawrs...and I love how you say it with your little accent (to me anyways!)
ReplyDeleteBut that picture with his great big smile just slays me *sigh* so cute!!
Misty, I don't say it in english *LOL* I say it in swedish, raur...
ReplyDeleteÅh, vad fin han är och vilket läskigt rytande! :D Bra att ni har någon som håller ordning på er när ni sätter ihop möbler, det är seriösa grejer det. ;)
ReplyDelete