Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 01 - About me

Linda, aka Ninna, turning 27 in 1½ week.
Mom of one-year-old Pup, wife of D, who has the indecency of being 24.

I like to read, do counted cross-stitch embroideries, surf the net, write, train Judo, sew and to take long walks and bike rides.
None of the above I currently do on any regular basis (or at all), mainly due to Pup, but secondary due to me only doing stuff in periods. And right now I'm in a long "in between" streak. I suppose if there was time/energy some interest would get the upper hand, but as it is I'm just struggling along with day to day life.

I'm totally average length, being 167,5 cm "tall" I am at the exact grade point average. I weigh way too much for my height, but cannot find the inspiration/energy to do anything about that either. All I do is aqua gymnastics once a week, and that's more to keep my shoulders working than anything else.

I wear glasses or contacts, but have started to consider surgery/laser treatment to correct it. The only downside is it's so darn expensive. Though using one day contacts isn't cheap either, and those are the only ones my dry eyes accept without trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment