I can eat myself, I can =)
Open wiiiide =) and if you wonder about the stain on his forehead, look below...
I know there's still food in there, I just got to get to it...
nom nom nom
wonder what mom said when she said she made me to bathe, I was ever so willing...
behold the curls =)
November 9, 2010 first birthday
Hmmm, green...
best gift ever, was more fun that the paper and ribbon even =)
Godfather gave pup a tractor (I don't know why blogger flips some images)
the cake
Grandma and grandpa gave pup a phone, as seen it was popular, he wouldn't wait until I got it out of the carton before he began playing.
mighty fun
If anyone was dubious as to where I shop the majority of pups clothing, I've now applicated it on one sweater =) There was a workshop, and all volonteers got t-shirts, so I made pup a sweater as well =)
Mom, I'm gonna call my girlfriend, could you please leave?
Standing is also very, very funny
and since someone is a bit of a tippy-toe stander, he's now wearing shoes at daycare. Inherited ones, about 2-3 sizes too big, but still works because it's such a great model.
Nååå men vilka söta lockar han fått :-D
ReplyDelete<3 stora killen <3 vad fin han är <3 så härlig när han äter själv <3 skönt att paketet kom fram <3 Lava valde grrym istället för svart kisse <3 kram <3 Neva o Lava
ReplyDeleteGrattis till lilla Linusgullet! Fy så söt, och vilka lockar! Gullgullgull! Vi har inte passligt att komma i helgen. Vi har så mycket att ordna o Peter ska jaga imorgon. Den där tårtan ser riktigt god ut den! Lika bra att man inte far på når kalas nu, man kan väl inte hålla sig från sånt där gott om de står framför näsan på en. Hoppas ni får ett fint kalas imorgon. kramar Andrea
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Linus!!! Looks like you had with your birthday =) *hugs*
ReplyDeleteGrattis i efterskott Linus! Vilka fina lockar du har! Skorna var riktigt najjs också. :) Kramar från mig och Vemund.
ReplyDelete