
We finally managed to catch that adorable smile on camera.

Pup's got himself a kissing-bunny (puss-kanin)

exercising while watching TV... *sigh*

With grandma and grandpa at the birthday party (someone puked 3 times on grandma...)

First family picture since the announcement pictures

Tonight the boys made sushi... This is what's left of 90 pieces... No wonder they don't wanna move an inch

The view from the nursing table

nursing station roof by night =)

the wall next to the station, pup talks to Kompis (transl. "Buddy") everytime we change him

I started on the baby album. I searched long for a good book, and when I finally settled for one that would have to do, and started writing in it, they got a new one in that's EXACTLY what I wanted. Unfair!
Next up will be the wedding album, just a year late or so *LOL*
LOOOK at that adorable smile!!! :-D
ReplyDelete