Friday, January 15, 2010

puppy pictures

Puppy pictures galore...
It's been a while since there were some happy news now, so enjoy


I'm ticklish yes I am...

Now, why lay as you're supposed to when you can lay like this?

... and ditch the sock at the same time...

A smile so bright it outshines the camera's abilities ;)

Tell me again, why can't my puppy sleep normally like all the other little cubs do?

I rest my case...

*snicker*

Helping grandma with the sewing

If you puke, make sure to smear it as much as you can before they clean you up...

5 comments:

  1. Haha, vilken liten goding!! Så där som han satt och sov brukade Vemunds bror också sitta när han var pyttebebis. Nu är han över 1 meter lång och ligger och sparkar oss i ansiktet om natten - trots att han ligger i sin egen säng. ;-) Kram och hoppas att det vänder snart så du får göra något roligt av allt det du vill om dagarna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love new born babies. So cuddly. ♥ It's sweet how he sleeps. My babies have done many weird sleeping postures too. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Always love seeing the pup pics. I love the way he lays - so cute and he looks really comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv luv LUV!!!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gudars va gulligt!Ligger som en liten räka.....=) Man blir lite babysjuk,tur att A snart kläcker....

    ReplyDelete