Saturday, January 30, 2010

depresing rant

I got a new mommy-group. Moving in with December, but seeing the list there's quite a few with November as expected due-date so...
Next meeting is 24th of February, it feels so far away.

I'm gonna call about baby-swimming on Monday, pup's gotta be 3 months to join, and on Monday he's 12 weeks old. Mama's big boy =)

I'm beginning to feel isolated. Even if D'll take pup if I wanna go somewhere for a few hours, I have nowhere to go. I've been to sauna with E twice, that's it. I've sneaked out on town on a few occasions, because I didn't wanna torment pup with the stores, and well, if I'm gonna leave him outside I'd might as well leave him at home.
E asked me when I can come dancing with her. I see FB statuses about dancing and I want to, I want to so badly, but it'll never be like it once was. Not 'cos of pup though, it's been years since it was so much fun that time flied. I guess I've just grown old and bitter.

3 comments:

  1. va bra att du fått ny mamma grupp. du e alltid välkommen hit eller ring om du vill ha sällskap, jag e alltid sällskapssjuk :P
    Dansa e roligt men jag saknar dig med o dansa, de e alltid roligt att ha vår bumbibjörn med...
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go out and dance! Dont think about it, just feel the music and enjoy yourself.

    Trust me it'll feel so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awfully familliar... I'll bet you've got a lot more friends there than I here. Go out and visit them, call them... Don't let the friendships dim out just because you might have less incommon now. Don't remake my mistakes. The very usuals for new moms... Or else months from now you'll be feeling much worse...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete