seriously, does the universe hate me?
My mommy-group got canceled/dissolved since we were only 2 left. One didn't think it was worth the trip (over 1h one way) and the other got her baby 21st of December. And 2 people were too little to have a group.
fuck fuck fuck
Since I can't do either aqua-gym or baby-swim (which I've kinda looked forward to since I was sure to keep my baby) this was my last social interaction that wasn't just stolen minutes while pup sleeps and D watches him.
They offered us to join in with January, because so many from November had been there to begin with (because they had been at their couple-class instead of our own) that December was too full already.
Thing is, I don't wanna group with January! Those kids will be 2-2,5 months younger than pup, and at this age and for some time to come that is an immense amount of time if you regard development...
Not to mention our kids will never be in the same groups since ours are -09's while theirs are -10's...
oh no im sorry nothing is working out. hopefully things will get better soon!
ReplyDeleteawww thats really sucky *huggles*
ReplyDeleteAre there no other groups kind of near by to join?
aww, I'm sorry. That sucks... I have been there, too-- we moved from Texas to Idaho (that's like 2000 miles) when my son was only 3 weeks old and there were NO mommy groups in my area. I have friends now, but hardly any of them are moms. :(
ReplyDelete