Sunday, March 20, 2011

picture, pup and a new handbag

Whilst sorting at the charity I found us some nice rubber boots. And though I bought him a new pair only days before, I took these as well. For only 3€ /pair I thought it was wise. Now he has a pair at daycare, a pair at home and a pair to pee in (yeah... don't ask about that) The white pair looked really handsome after I cleaned them up a bit.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

The funniest part of a box full of Duplo...

 Mom said I had lost a lot of "face-weight", as usual, I don't see it.


Nuffer usually stands in front of the TV watching it, but when I made a "cough" on the floor he sat there happily, also bounced around in it occasionally (of course) but over all seemed happy for it. I might have to consider getting him something to sit in, or make something.


Last Saturday, when we had our mommy-date-at-night, one of the mom's had a -huge- handbag, from with she then produced her smaller handbag, her cardigan, her drink and so on. i fell in love, being the one who always have a bag for my shoes, and then my purse, and then my cardigans and then... (you get the picture, I usually have mi tiny purse and a bag or two, don't look very nice if you're going out.

So yesterday it was sweeping the town for a bag. I pretty soon found one that was OK. The con's were 
  • the size (not really as big as I had wanted)
  • the shoulderstrap/handle (one piece with the sides, just big enough to get over your arm and being carried over the shoulder, I feared if the bag was full, it would make my arm stick straight out to the side)
  • the sipper/opening being a tad bit narrow due to the reason described above.
And with a price tag of 47€ I want my bag to be more than just OK.

 Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

 After searching all the town, not finding anything better/cheaper, I decided to settle. But I went in to the expensive jeans shop on a whim. Of course there were a huge bag. In leather. That was just right. And though it was almost double in price (89€) I bought it. It's a "brand" item, Fred Perry, not that I care, but I really feel I would use this one more than double as much as I would have the other one (because I didn't really like it) so I felt it was the better buy.

 Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

Here it is, stuffed with the blankie it lays on in the above pic, and I just stuffed it in, no folding, and the bag is really sagging because there's still room for another blankie in there...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! A picture of Ninna! You're so beautiful!! Something about your smile in this picture reminds me of Julia Roberts...
    I want to get Grayson a pair of rain boots because he loves jumping around in puddles...the other two never had a pair.
    Pup, looks so cute all comfy watching tv! I just want to cuddle him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you, I do however think you're bias =)

    Here, rain boots is a MUST! And perfect for just jumping into durring wet summer mornings

    ReplyDelete
  3. orkar inte läsa engelska, förlåt... men fina stövlar! och visst är du smal i ansiktet gumman!!!!
    MArtin frågade just häromdagen hur det går med dig o vikten>(han menar VÄL!) och jag fick skämmas o erkänna att vi inte pratat så mycket... gumman min, LOVA att ni kommer i sommar om vi inte kommer till er!!!! saknar dig o tänker på dig!
    Glömmer attt läsa här... *skamsen*
    Tusen kramar till bästa vännen ♥

    Camilla

    ReplyDelete