This week started out AWESOME! with a good nights sleep, amazing news from a friend that carried me through a lot of down-slopes at work, pup apparently loving being back at daycare, good b-day party a mother in law and hubs getting a job.
Then gravity came, pup got a really bad could, and have been coughing (badly), wheezing (really badly) and just been pitifully little and pupish.
Also, reality hit on the hubs/work thing. He leaves Monday. For a month.
And then the friends amazing news crashed and burned.
So I'm pretty much dreading tomorrow.
I really. really hope pup turns for the better now, because I need to sleep (he only sleeps well on my arm now, witch is cramped as hell since our bed is 1,2 meters wide (3,9 feet...)
My back and pelvis hurt worse than when I had just given birth. NOT LIKING!
Oh, no! That sounds like RSV here. I hate when the wheezing begins! What did the doctor say? (ps try steaming up the bathroom for about 20 minutes with him in it...that helps the boys) I am SOOO sorry, I know how awful it is to have a sick baby and then to have the worry about D, etc...
ReplyDelete*BIG HUGE HUGS* If only I could be there with you!!!