Tuesday, March 08, 2011

hub's away and mommy's selling prams

Hubs is down in Spain, trafficking between Algeciras and Ceuta (Marocco).
Apparently the straight of Gibraltar is wild, and they have to stow everything extra tight and tie it down 5 times more  than usually. Which means it takes longer. He's supposed to be of work at 7 pm, he called around 9, saying he had no time, they'd most likely work until 2 am tomorrow morning. And the fool was happy, because that means overtime, and overtime means more money. Yup, he's like that =)

Me, I sold the old crappy chassi that came with the aquamarine upholstery, and the marine bassinet that came with the classic chassi. As a set, as a balcony pram. Got 20€ for it. Good deal. Especially since it's been out on the sale-sites since November, and I've been meaning to bring it to the charity I sort at, but just keep forgetting, or I have pup and can't. And that's not all, an hour later, another guy called and asked about it. *LOL*

Pup. Well, he's been rocking daycare. Running ragged. And yesterday night  he slept all of it. I got to sleep from I went to bed until the buzzer sounded. Amazing feeling =) Let's try for a re-run tonight =)

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo for a healthy pup and sleeping in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he slept until 6 am this morning! *LIKE*
    only, I've been up since 5, damn cold...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt att få sova och kul med lite pengar för gamla vagnen! KRAM!!!

    ReplyDelete