Pup's asleep, we've had a good day/afternoon. No big issues though we stayed at home, which usually makes a certain little someone seriously cranky. Washed all the adult clothes in the hamper, only the pup-hamper left, but that's only half full so...
Hung said laundry and stuff. And just around bedtime for pup my head started to pound. and after 2 painkillers it still does. F%CK! I hate headaches with a vengeance!
I've spent more than my fair share of time having them and popping painkillers. It's not migraines, but migraine-like headaches. The fine difference is in the reason you have them. Where migraines in general is caused by high blood pressure in your head, mine isn't. Which also means that traditional migraine meds, which lowers the blood pressure in the head, don't work on me. Or well, they work all right, I just get really, really weird. My blood pressure is on the low mark of normal, so lowering it further makes me see ghosts. When I tried meds, I actually sat down crying because people said "Good morning" to me, I thought they were being mean...
I just hope this dies out before morning. And I'm pissed because I can't really watch a movie in this condition =(
No comments:
Post a Comment