I'm a week of, it turns out, but hey, the bliss lasted.
February 24th, early in the morning I tested positive on a Clear Blue test.
I just had to go back and read the mail communications from back then between me and Misty. Too bad so much happened in the FB chat and MSN so there's no record for it.
Here's the first hysterical mail:
*cyber crying while mentally hugging Misty tight*
You truly are an angel! (you sure you're not a dragon, their blessings tend to come true too)
It was no shadow today! I can't wipe the silly smile off of my face (and I don't want to either)
am at work, I'll gush with you later... can't post more, people coming...
Today I've begun making more sleeping gowns for pup, that close in the hem with buttons. He loves the two he has, kicking his bare feet inside them. And since no-one sells PJ's that are up to my standards, aka: feet and buttons down in both legs, sewing is the best solution. Pictures will come another day.
Vad du är duktig som syr själv! Tänkte också ge mig på att sy några sovpåsar till Vemund, men orka.. ;-) Ska snart! Måste bara sparka mig själv i rumpan först. ;-) KRAM!
ReplyDeleteAww Im so happy you kept those :) <3 *HUG*
ReplyDeleteMisty