Linus and Lava looking at a tree, cuddling and wond'ring what it might be...Yeah, it's been a round in photoshop, since the little couple have never met.
Pup's betrothed will be baptized tomorrow, and of course I had to make her a bib that would match his =) Only problem was I started with it Monday afternoon... and I had to mail it...
Last time we went shopping I bought a bed-set for pup, to fit the next size of cover. Threw it in the laundry and not until it was time to iron it did I realize it was the wrong size, aka the one we already have. I've been meaning to put it up for sale for a few weeks, bit it just kept slipping my mind. So, finally today I did. Entered that it should be kept posted for 3 weeks (didn't have high hopes that anyone would buy it though) and 3 hours later a girl calls, out of her breath "Is it gone? Do you still have it? Can I buy it?" =) Of course she could.So now I'm happy!
Haha, gissade nästan att haklappen var till Lava när du la ut din lilla "postal prayer"!! :-D Jättefin! *önskar att mina fingrar lät bli att värka så jag också kunde brodera* Kram och ha en fin helg!
ReplyDeletejag är så lycklig att kunna igen, innan gnuff föddes domnade fingrarna så fort jag tog i nålen och började göra olidligt ont inom 5 minuter. Finns så lite tid bara...
ReplyDelete