I had an invite to a party just days after the summer collection was release, unfortunately there had been a double-booking and it was canceled at the last minute. Not a biggie for me who had very little time that day and had already spied ot the collection online at: meandi.se and knew what my "must have's" were. I had a few "maybe's" but they pretty much came down to texture so I left them, I'm sure there'll be another invite to a party soon enough =)
Here's my orders for pup:
Size 98/104 and if it's the same green as they've had before in the collection I'll love it =)
These baby pants have finally come in size 98/104 and were my very first "must have", we have red, black and brown ones (all with different animals in the pocket) in a size smaller. They still fit, but it's on the edge. We've had the red ones for a year, first with the hem folded op too his knee on the inside, and now with it fully stretched to his ankle. They are amazing, and they stay nice throughout endless washing, ours to look worn, but then again, after a year of continuous wear and wash I think that is allowed!
And the maybe's:
a donkey, I thought the back was kinda fun =)
And this circus t-shirt looks kinda fun too.




No comments:
Post a Comment