Sunday, February 12, 2012

baglady

My new baby next to my sisters dear. I still love her stripes more, but even if I had fond it for sale somewhere I wouldn't have wanted to buy one that were exactly the same.

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

Somehow, on my trip yesterday, someone followed me home... Just a tad bit of difference in color, size and price =) I'm uncertain what the big Dakine came down to in the end (after shipping, taxes and such) but a little over 80€ is my estimate, it's been mine for a few weeks now =) The small Oilily will be counted up at the end with the other purchases, but let's just say the price was very appropriate according to size =)

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

While taking the picture above, this fold out bag and cute purse (and my crummy old travel wallet) were inside the Oilily, so it keeps shape while fairly empty.

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

This was inside the Dakine =) Two binders, a coke-bottle, a book, a tunic, a thin sweater and a cardigan, a tiny purse, a carrot/cheese/whatever slicer, my mp3-player (Creative Zen Stone, about 10.000 electro-years old) and gift for my mother in law. Inside the handbag. There was room left over, not much, but I would have been able to have the stuff from the little one inside with no problem, though then it would have felt weird walking around with the empty pink one =)

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

The slicer. My mom have one just like it and I've been looking for one for years!

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

The fold out bag, Oilily as well,  with th two binders and a down pillow inside.

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

From the front, with the pocket you fold it into fully visible for size comparison.

The whole of the throve:
Oilily handbag: 25€ - 60% = 10€
Slicer: 3,50€
Big Marimekko purse: 11,20€
Small Marimekko purse: 8,20€
Oilily fold out bag: 23€ - 60% = 9,20€
Mother in laws gift: 3x3 = 9€
Total: 51,10€
It was a fair deal more than I had intended to spend, I had intended to spend 0€, food excepted, but yeah, some stuff you just know that if you don't you'll regret it later. These were all such, except for the MIL's gifts, but nah, I would have regretted those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment