Thursday, February 04, 2010

3 month old and a new pushchair

Pup has reached the dignified age of 12 weeks/3 moths and sits almost steady by himself.
My little sweetheart.
Everyone says he don't have no hair on the top of his head, but he does! Look, evidence!

The new pushchair is home!
We bought it here at home, because of the color. It was apparently available here, and for something that will be used for many years to come I'm willing to pay 30€ more.
I love that it works both with the car seat, as a stroller and as a lay-down-carriage (I don't know a better word)

Yeah, the reflector stripes I made. Here you wanna make sure to be visible in the dark.

2 comments:

  1. SOO cute! Look at that smile!

    Excellent idea with the added reflector stripes - you can never be too careful where lil pups are concerned.

    *Snuggles* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Najjs vagn! Haha, du ska se hur väl vi syns i mörkret med Vemunds vagn.. Dels har jag reflexer på alla hjulen, sedan har jag reflex på varukorgen och en hängreflex fram plus cykelbelysning, två vita lampor fram och två röda lampor bak. Missar man oss i mörkret ska man inte vara ute och gå/köra! ;-) Jag ser faktiskt att din lilla valp har hår på huvudet!! *nickar* :-)

    ReplyDelete