Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books

So... No, can't do it. I'll have to do series :)

  1. Magicians Tale by Maggie Furey, my first ever fling with Fantasy, I never went back :) 
  2. Memory, Sorrow and Thorn by Tad Williams, I own the full series in both Swedish and English.
  3. Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi, she has a very compelling language.
  4. A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin, I hate the story, but can't stop reading.
  5. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, because he is the father of Fantasy as a genre, because he deared what no one else did, and because the books are awesome.
  6. Twilight series by Stephenie Meyers, because no author have ever toutched my heart with his/her words like SM did. She rocked my world and it is still spinning after 5 years. Because I found some of my greatest friends through these books. Because they made ma laugh, cry, scream out loud and most of all, because she spellbound me so completely with her way of writing that I have never experienced anything like it. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment