- Margot Sathaye
"Margot spent many years training and living in Japan where she attained the highest grade achieved by a non Japanese woman.Margot was a Kodokan 7th Dan and the first non-Japanese woman to be made a Kodokan instructor." quote from: http://www.kanosociety.org/old_news.htm
To me she was a fabulous coach, a true inspiration and a very kind person who still held her own against the establishment. - Pup
He inspires me every day, to madness, to greatness, for good and bad. - My sister.
She inspires me a lot, but I can never live up to it in my own mind. - Misty
She makes me want to be a better person. - Music
It's not a person, but music is created by persons, and are my greatest inspiration whatsoever. - Honey inspired me to do this list ;)
- Stephenie Meyer
She inspired me, rocked my world, set everything I knew derailing. Thank you! For books, friends, laughs, tears, writings and ramblings. You will never know what you gave me, but I thank you with all my heart!
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Day 4 Seven People Who Inspire You and Why?
At the moment, I'm not very inspired at all, at least by any specific person, but I list some of my all time favorites:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOOT!!!
ReplyDelete*MUAH!*
ReplyDelete~Misty