I don't know if I told you, but the priciest thing on my shopping spree with the mother in law was two books (three if counting the Stephen King one on the ferry). Now I've finished them both. I know. Pup has been at home, but I just couldn't stop reading :)
First one was "Pretty Little Liars", yup, the ones inspiring the TV-series. It was an easy read but I was really dissapointed to learn there were at least 12 books in the series. Because there isn't very much content in book one, and I'm pretty sure it would be possible to cram at least one more book into the same binding. Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky? Oh well, for me to pursue that many books, they'll have to be far better than just an easy read.
The second one however, "Under the Never Sky" , captured me, thrilled me and has me waiting eagerly for January when the sequel is due. It has a nice round "voice" to the story, it feels like soft cotton :)
As always when I like something, I have problems doing a review, because I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, but anyhows, thumbs really high for this one! Go read it!
No comments:
Post a Comment