Thursday, March 15, 2012

pimpin' the pram for spring

Our new seat didn't have a footsack, and since the color isn't manufactured anymore, it came down to sewing =) I missed a bit with the pattern, making it a inch or two too long, but it still fits, just not as snugg as it's supposed to.

Whilst at it, I made a matching diaper bag/nursing bag. Not a big one, but big enough for a few diapers, a change of clothes ans some treats.

I accidentally punched out the wrong size of hole on one side, luckily it turned out that I had misplaced the snap buttons so it didn't matter, now there are one on each side, as if it was meant to be like this =)

The inside of the bag.

7 comments:

  1. Jättefint Linda :) Du fixar så mycke fint till vagnarna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. det man inte hittar i butiken får man laga själv, det är bara så =)

      Delete
  2. It amazes me how you can do this stuff! <3 it!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, what you can do with a pencil and color takes my breath away every time, so I'd call it even <3

      Delete
  3. Jag kan enbart sälla mig till skaran ovan: du är helt otroligt duktig på att fixa och sy, den saken är klar!
    Som också mor din är, jag kommer aldrig att glömma när ni tittade upp till BB efter att jag hade fått Senny och hade med er presenter i form av egenhändigt sydda tjejkläder! Otroliga på att sy båda två!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, jag hade helt glömt att vi sydde åt Senny :)

      Delete