I got a package from Buzzador again, I was thrilled! And even more so because there was Dove products, you do remember me buzzing the Dove Intense Express last year ( link here ) and loving it. I've actually used it ever since.
And that is probably why I've had a hard time with the Nourishing Oil concept. My hair isn't as weary any more, and this is not as compatible with my hair obviously. And it makes it kind of hard for me to buzz this product, because I am sure it's great, I just can't say it from experience, because it doesn't make my hair feel great.
If you have a dry, frizzy hair I think this is something you really should try. I have a damaged but otherwise almost "fatty" hair, so the oil isn't really my best friend. I've got a lot of good response from the people who've received samples, and that's great!
For me, unfortunately, this is not the right product. But all I can say is try it! None of Dove's products is a bad buy, and when you find your perfect product, you'll never wanna use another again =)

No comments:
Post a Comment