Friday, July 29, 2011

vampin' it up

Pabn  this is tried and abandoned now...with Blogger though, and dödsbo't show Me what I write... all I see is a empty white space where my written text should be. Also, it continously gives me word suggestions, and pre-chooses something other than what I've written... Thinkormally chewy even for him lately. Last Wednesday we realized sju... The "Camporese-teeth" has come up, or maybe down since it's the ones in his upper jaw.If uthis post looks really weird, it's because I'm giving phone-blogging a shot, using hubs Android phone. It does not play wellp' s  been
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit to fix/make readable

Pup's been abnormally chewy even for him lately. Last Wednesday we realized why... The "vampire-teeth" has come up, or maybe down since it's the ones in his upper jaw.If this post looks really weird, it's because I'm giving phone-blogging a shot, using hubs Android phone. It does not play well with Blogger though, and doesn't show me what I write... all I see is a empty white space where my written text should be. Also, it continuously gives me word suggestions, and pre-chooses something other than what I've written... Think this is tried and abandoned now...

1 comment: