Friday, July 08, 2011

much brighter today

Hubs and his cast. I snapped a picture before they cut it away (it had broken, again, and would have to be redone completely) remembering that I didn't have any pictures of it, just the ones in the car. While she did it, the nurse said the doctor might want to give him a orthotics instead, but he would have to read the chart and examine first.
Well, I went out to call mom (it was another 15 minutes before they expected the doctor back from lunch) and when I came back in with five minutes to spare, the nurses were fitting it to D's leg. So lucky I snapped this pic, 'cos now he's cast-less =)

Me, mum and pup took a stroll. There's a circus in town. They have camels =)
Biiig camels...
And lamas and zebras and a tiny fallabella pony. We stayed well out of the lama's spitting range =)

And a bull with the biggest horns I've ever seen
Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment