About a week ago I spent a few hours away from facebook, reading a book. When I logged on just to check my mail before bed, I had about a gazillion notifications from facebook, since someone had thoughtfully tagged me in a post where a link to the sneak peek of Emmaljunga's 2013 collection was posted...
I have waited the allotted time to re-blogg this, because, well, I've been to lazy to fire up the big 'puter. LOL. It's true, I abhor blogging from the iPad, so I don't, but this thing seriously takes over 5 minutes to get operational...
Anyhow, all my pictures comes from
THIS BLOGG! and if you want more pictures, and maybe a peek at the new twin stroller/pram with individual, interchangeable seats / bassinets I suggest you go there, I'll only highlight my wet pram dream for the moment =)
 |
| This chassi looks AWESOME! Real air filled tires in the back, and big swivel wheels in front. I want this for my next child! And since that is yet a few years to come, they'll have time to perfect it =) |
 |
| And I want this color! It's aptly named "Apple" and it is gorgeous! And no, this is not the actual seat, at least the hood will look different since this is a Nitro City, and I want the Edge, and this the lower part at least will be different. |
 |
| But it should look something like this =) I -had- to photoshop the two pictures, and oh the gorgeousness. Not a perfect match, because the angle wasn't the same but it'll do for now =) |
No comments:
Post a Comment