Saturday, May 05, 2012

picture spamming again

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space

Here's the picture from my vanished "time scheduled post". Fantastic plastic from Tupperware.

Hubs playing with the iPad2 that mom gave us. Yeah, she gave us the one she won. Did I mention I have the best mom in the world?

Hugging pup at the bonfire at Valborgsmässoafton (last of April)

At the cow release on the first of May, pup decided sleeping was a good option.

Half of the island was there....

Cows jumping with joy.

Calf bouncing with joy.


And when the cows were out everyone left =)

And pup was still asleep =)

Today he got himself a new trucker hat. He picked the damned ugly thing himself and loves it, so what can I do. At least he's out of the spring hat which is now too warm for him.

Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
And I got myself two pairs of shoes... oops... =)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome picture you got of that calf! Now at least pup can see the picture even if he was asleep through the actual thing! BTW love the hugging pic.!!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete