I am waiting for quite a few things right now...
I'm waiting for a book or two... And has been for over a month. Or, they came, well two out of three came, but only one in the right size... And they said they'd order the correct ones, all of them, at once... Yeah, well, I'm getting anxious to get on with my reading of the series...
I'm waiting for part two of "A storm of swords", "A feast for crows" and "A dance with dragons".
A pair of Haglöfs Crag Q, in lime, with either marine or purple lines, depending on which the store gets hold of.
This here gorgeous piece of bag is on its way to my mailbox via a wonderful person who I had never thought would do such a thing for me. I am so deeply touched I have trouble finding the right words to express my gratitude. And as much as I love the look of this bag, the action/gesture from this person is worth so incredibly much more.
Shoes for pup well needed, he has the same in smaller size and he loves them, he squeezes his feet into them and walk around with his heels on the outside... And I really need a new swimsuit, the one I have is falling apart, for real. The two clasps that holds the sholder straps have broken and I now make due with a alternative closure of passing the back clasps through the loops of the straps. But I saw yesterday that the seems are just a sigh away from tearing apart as well... Please arrive soon! And pretty please, fit me... according to my customer page it was shipped today =)
Those shoes are awesome...Grayson would die!
ReplyDeleteHave the books come yet?
~Misty