I finally got around do getting myself a new camera. So far we instantly liked each other, which didn't happen with the black sheep bought second hand a year ago. This was a necessity since the old ixus is really dying this time =( a year ago it was only half way there...
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Also yesterday my pup got a Fisher Price garage, second hand. He loves it. Here follows a few test shots of the new toys =) It took me a few shots to get the settings to my liking, but pup was instantly satisfied =)
Sweet camera! I'm glad I now know he can play with the little matchbox cars...I was going to get him a couple Cars ones for xmas, but wasn't sure if you let him or not!
ReplyDeleteMisty
Ps. when he smiles I see a lot of you in him!
ReplyDeleteMisty