Monday, November 21, 2011

Emmaljunga mix'n match

This weekend I've been having a blast!
I have been geeking out totally, uncontrollably and well, just been loving it!
I had all 4 (!) Emmaljunga prams/strollers in the garage, putting gue on the wheels and stuff (thus being the sombre and adult reason for all this) and also taking heaps of pitures of all the combinations I could think of.

Also, I went to a friends hose and had a photo shot with her pram, a much smaller one than mine. Adorable! I love the pictures I got there! So, for pram-o-rama, scroll on down =D

Edge Duo Combi vs (Jet+Nitro=) Ozone

Jet seat on Sport chassi vs Edge seat on Nitro chassi

Edge seat on Supreme chassi

Supreme wheels on Softy (breaks didn't work like this though)

City Cross with City Bassinet, Edge Sport, Big Star Supreme

City Cross with City Bassinet, Edge Sport, Big Star Supreme

Stackin' toys =)

Supreme bassinet on City Cross chassi

City Bassinet on Supreme chassi

City Cross wheels vs Supreme wheels


And the last bassinet rode in the back seat

Supreme bassinet on Nitro chassi
This last picture is from the past summer, didn't bother taking a new one when i already have this one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment