Monday, October 24, 2011

Congratulations Mrs. Walker

Last Saturday, 22nd of October, my Lily-♥ married the man of her dreams. No, not Edward, but Greg, whom I suppose is the closest she got ;)


I've showed you glimpses of what I've been making them for a wedding gift, and since it has now been opened, I can show you the whole of it without ruining the surprise for anyone.

The hole of the dressed backside.
The Scandinavian butterflies, a cutoff piece of a curtain, but I thought it fit perfectly even as the text is Swedish and Latin.

And the front.
Not really visible is the two "I do"s in twilight-font and the backstitched "as long as we both shall live" which are intertwining with the "forever"

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Ninna!

    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helt otroligt Linda,du är så himla duktig!!! :O Otroligt tids;- och tålamodskrävande, fantastiskt! Jag är så impad!/ Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo amazingly beautiful! I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete