First out:
SOB! I miss my sofa!

We needed floor space in the living room for pup, so one sofa had to go. Since mine was in a bad state when I bought it 6-7 years ago, we decided it was time to part. It would need new clothes if meant to stay, and I have no energy for that. So now my first piece of own furniture is gone. I miss it, the ones we still have are no way near as comfy.
And now to the x-mas tree...

before decorations...

and after...

and with the lights...
And now for some of the decorations up close:

Bought in NYC on Pier 17 last year, when we were there on our honeymoon. Picture in the frame taken in Brooklyn Heights, with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background.

Bought in NYC on Pier 17

Bought in NYC on Pier 17

Christmas gift from my sister last year
No comments:
Post a Comment